What's new
For Sale
My regular F3 and ST-V labels are sold out in both Red & Blue. Unsure of an ETA of a reprint at the moment.

I do however have an alternate print of ST-V in Red available alongside an alternate F3 label. These were made by @alberto1225.

Both of these are basically the same labels with just different fonts. They’re also just the main label with no spine or side labels included.

High Quality like the labels I make:

98DCB75D-4354-41AA-9CC0-835DEB21F8E7.jpeg

Last edited:
Monthly bump... labels always available!

Cool, I figured. Been trying to reach that jerk about an order for 2 weeks with no response. So, you have any cps2 multi stickers? I really like the non colorful version I've seen floating around.

That sucks @astro_zombie138 — hope they sort you out!

I have a CPS-2 label for the multi, design is as per the first post in this thread.

I can possibly see what I can do arranging an alternate mono version depending on the quality of artwork I have available.

That sucks @astro_zombie138 — hope they sort you out!

I have a CPS-2 label for the multi, design is as per the first post in this thread.

I can possibly see what I can do arranging an alternate mono version depending on the quality of artwork I have available.
Looking at it, I dig it. I'll definitely take the one you offer.

Does that mean the ST-V labels are available again?
The alternate print without the spine labels for F3 and ST-V are...

I'll order the ones with spine soon as I'm getting a lot of messages about them.

Everything is finally back in stock again!

backinstock.JPG

Got a couple of short runs of a few labels (less than 5 pieces of each):

new_labels.JPG

CPS-1.5: The Punisher (Japan)

thepunisher.JPG

CPS-1.5: Cadillacs & Dinosaurs (Japan)

c_&_d.JPG

Kaneko Super Nova System: Sengeki Striker

sengekistriker.JPG

Same price as the other labels a one off printing on these short runs due to MOQ’s.

Last edited:
Cyvern label sold out. No reprint of that one planned.

Monthly Bump! Come get 'yer labels...

Would be nice to see one for the CPS1 multi in the style of CPS 1.5 labels, for those of us with the Jasen's case

H3Q3eXg.jpg

If someone designs it, I can print it.

I’m waiting for the @hursit or @Lions3 cases to come out and if whatever one I pick is lacking arts, I’ll try make one for that though.

Back