What's new
For Sale

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Hey A-P peeps, I have some multi kit labels up for grabs.

These are all extremely high quality prints from the original source artwork on permanent adhesive vinyl with a gloss over laminate. Die cut and ready to pretty up and finish your kits.

I'm asking $14 USD each. Shipping as an untracked Air Mail letter is $4 regardless of how many labels you order.

Paypal Payment as Friends & Family / Gift in USD. Just PM me to order.

This is what I have stock of for Multis:
Capcom CPS-2
Capcom CPS-3 UltraBIOS Cart
Capcom CPS-3 SuperBIOS Cart
SEGA ST-V (Main Label & Side Label Set, Blue)
SEGA ST-V (Main Label & Side Label Set, Red)
Tatio F3 Set (Main Label & Side Label Set)

Other Arcade labels:
Sengeki Striker (Kaneko)
CPS-1.5: The Punisher
CPS-1.5: Cadillacs & Dinosaurs (Japan)

labels.JPG

labels_1.JPG

labels_2.JPG

labels_3.JPG

labels_4.JPG

and, this is what they look like installed:

installed_1.JPG

installed_2.JPG

installed_3.JPG

installed_4.JPG

Thanks for checking! #MultiBoyz #CandyCabClub

Last edited:
All orders thus far have been shipped and PMs with photos of the letter have been sent. Enjoy ya'll.

CPS-2 and F3 labels sold out currently.

Don't worry if you miss out on this batch, I will get them reprinted at some point, however if you want them soon, hop on it.

Last edited:
DJsheep,
I need one of each:
CPS2
CPS3
F3
STV
thanks

It just goes as a letter and takes 2-3 weeks. A few people who ordered start of August to USA already got theirs. Just drop me a PM @lastspaceship

SOLD OUT!

All stickers from this batch are gone. Thanks to everyone who purchased some.

I'll get more printed in the coming weeks, so if anyone needs anything, just send me a PM and I'll have it put aside.

Cheers!

Wow!! That looked awesome and sold super fast. Congrats!
Thank you! I was really surprised also at how quickly they sold and how fast they arrived to people using regular air mail envelopes too.

Let me know what stickers you want and I’ll send some over to you. Going to reprint some more this week :)

Honestly, your hand drawn titles have a lot more charm
Maybe so , but the sheer number of them looks bad especially when about half of them are real and are just repairs / case transplants.

Like these @Hammy ?
Ideal! An upgrade for sure, there's prob. some more hiding in the machine and maybe some with crappy but original labels .. the pic should be most of em' but when i have a full list will send a message!

Back