What's new
Yeah sorry guys. I upped my bid just before I went to bed and was sniped while I slept. Damn it......

you tried...

at least we didn't over pay for it. I'd suspect next time one of these pops up it will just end silently at like $15.

if I see another one I'll bid myself and keep my mouth shut until the auction is over. :)

yeah better to try and fail than to not try at all.

Next time we need to keep things under wraps :D

Yeah sorry guys. I upped my bid just before I went to bed and was sniped while I slept. Damn it......
if you use SMJ as proxy, you can use their automatic snipping functionality to automatically bid in the last seconds.

I never bid in the middle of the auction, this can only be a bad thing :)

I always snipe every auction... it's one of the reasons I like SMJ.

YAJ has auto auction extension so it will push out the end time another 10 minutes giving people a chance to snipe, but at least you're only leaving them with a 10 minute window to respond instead of a several day window to respond.

There are also some tricks if you're bidding against another SMJ user but I wont get into that here.

Damn!

Ok, can we make a post of the people that can do what? Or at least what members can dump games from what systems for future reference we know who to reach out to, or should Darksoft & Mitsu be the default peeps to PM with stuff like this?

We have here some dumpers/decripters. I think we should centralize the petitions through them, since they have a better overview of what's dumped and what's not.

you should place a low bid to determine if the seller blocks your proxy.
I know on Shopping Mall Japan they tell you this as soon as you plug in the URL before you even place a bid... so no need for a "test" bid.

Is the undumped wiki not up to date?
No it is not, but if you PM me I can always answer if it is needed.

@Derick2k, I would not want my name on a list of who can do what ...

edit: As a side effect this thread is now listed on the first page so maybe we should shutdown certain parts of this site to "guests"

Another possibility is to create a "virtual user" called "dumps". All dump / potential rare items inquires can be sent to this virtual user. The message will be then anonymously redirected to the right people :)

edit: As a side effect this thread is now listed on the first page so maybe we should shutdown certain parts of this site to "guests"
I've already PMed Mitsu about setting up something like ;)

If anyone on here bought this game let me know and I will buy it from you to donate it to get dumped for Mame.

Wish I had known.. I had everything ready to go, but I didn't want to end up bidding against someone from here. :(

Back