What's new
:( very anticlimactic... Let me look at what I would have to do solder wise.

Ok, I have everything assembled, and after sorting out a bad crimped cable issue am having an issue that has stopped me from being able to test this. I have tried 3 different SD cards from 3 different manufactures. Watched @ShootTheCore s video to get the card details, have them formatted fat32 with the individual game dirs in the root. All I am getting is the no SD card detected message. Am I doing something wrong, or missing some step? Its a dash board with a knights of the round C board. Thanks.

No card detected.jpg

Cards.jpg
I got "No SD card detected" at first when i threw all cps games folder to the root, but remember the one and only folder that is located in the SD root is "games", and within games folder you throw all cps games with there respective folder name. Hope that helps.

Ok, I have everything assembled, and after sorting out a bad crimped cable issue am having an issue that has stopped me from being able to test this. I have tried 3 different SD cards from 3 different manufactures. Watched @ShootTheCore s video to get the card details, have them formatted fat32 with the individual game dirs in the root. All I am getting is the no SD card detected message. Am I doing something wrong, or missing some step? Its a dash board with a knights of the round C board. Thanks.

No card detected.jpg

Cards.jpg

I would… try a 4th. Only one of these is not a fake, can you tell which one? Only one was read as good by the multi. Garbage sd cards are everywhere and yours don’t scream ‘trustworthy’. You can sometimes tell by how quickly the card can be loaded with data. Single digit Mb/s transfer speeds probably signal a bad card. I used one that was verified good because it worked in another multi and an everdrive.

Attachments

• 6E4DE081-03FB-452A-A4D2-7A5BAAD49D6C.jpeg
    6E4DE081-03FB-452A-A4D2-7A5BAAD49D6C.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 77
I got "No SD card detected" at first when i threw all cps games folder to the root, but remember the one and only folder that is located in the SD root is "games", and within games folder you throw all cps games with there respective folder name. Hope that helps.
@MostroVeneno that was it. I had things set correctly when I first tried powering it up, but the cable issue had a blank display. I restructured the card trying to find the problem and never put it back. Things are displaying and loading now. have some other issues to work out now.

@MostroVeneno that was it. I had things set correctly when I first tried powering it up, but the cable issue had a blank display. I restructured the card trying to find the problem and never put it back. Things are displaying and loading now. have some other issues to work out now.
Great news! try to sort the other problems so you can enjoy this beast

I would… try a 4th. Only one of these is not a fake, can you tell which one? Only one was read as good by the multi. Garbage sd cards are everywhere and yours don’t scream ‘trustworthy’. You can sometimes tell by how quickly the card can be loaded with data. Single digit Mb/s transfer speeds probably signal a bad card. I used one that was verified good because it worked in another multi and an everdrive.

Good advice, also if buying an SD card on Amazon find one that is both sold and shipped by Amazon themselves, no third party sellers (even Amazon fulfilled ones).

So the problem was that there was no card inserted, right?
No, it was the folder structure needing Games to be the folder in root, and the individual game folders inside that one. I removed the Games folder while initial troubleshooting and moved the games folder to the root instead. The cable screwed me up at the start.

281336869_429641501859061_8823821386786935011_n.jpg
281432351_1434831066963059_7905619277547190905_n.jpg

Things seem to be working as expected now. Now having to dial in my monitor after a long break...

Hello
I’ve got a Dash board and a modified 92631C-6 C board installed running the US Pack, I’ve successfully played through many games and everything has been great but just noticed an issue with SF2 Koryu Edition.
Has anyone played this one successfully?
Here’s a picture of what I’m getting
46F92EC9-52E1-42AA-8012-4965E882D24A.jpeg

Hello
I’ve got a Dash board and a modified 92631C-6 C board installed running the US Pack, I’ve successfully played through many games and everything has been great but just noticed an issue with SF2 Koryu Edition.
Has anyone played this one successfully?
Here’s a picture of what I’m getting
46F92EC9-52E1-42AA-8012-4965E882D24A.jpeg

Just tried. Mine loaded slightly different garbage, but garbage nonetheless. might just be an issue with the rom in the USA pack. I haven’t tried it from any other pack but you could give that a shot.

Just tried. Mine loaded slightly different garbage, but garbage nonetheless. might just be an issue with the rom in the USA pack. I haven’t tried it from any other pack but you could give that a shot.
Great idea!
I’ll give it a try with one of the other sets, thank you for confirming.

I'm still having sound issues with all the sf2 games mostly. It seems to be better if I load the game, then cycle my cabinet off/on. But even then my sound issues are abut 50/50.

I'm still having sound issues with all the sf2 games mostly. It seems to be better if I load the game, then cycle my cabinet off/on. But even then my sound issues are abut 50/50.
is it with jamma sound only?

is it with jamma sound only?
Yeah, Jamma edge only. I have tried the original release pack and the USA pack. I haven't tried changing the dip switches other than the recommended setting, I figured I'd wait until someone else had the same problem and see what came out of it.

I'm having alot of sound issues as well. To name a few, the ffight, strider, sf2hfu, and sf2ce files all load and work for me, but the music will just stop and start a little later if I keep playing the game. All my dips are set to off, do we have to change them every time we switch games? Thanks
I had the same problem. Some games were fine but strider and ghouls n ghosts/daimakaimura would do as you are describing. Ask the other games I tried were fine.

The A board was the issue. I replaced the A board and have no issues.

I posted about it in this thread. I even wrote that I was leaving the post up for others that might have the same problem. Keeping up on the issues of others can sometimes help yourself.

I don't mind telling you again, I just mention it because you have been trying to figure it out since Monday and it's probably been very frustrating for you. It was frustrating for me and I only dealt with it for a day before I figured it out.

The A board I replaced is seemingly fine, otherwise. I use it with the lydz multi without issue. But there must be something a little wrong with it because this multi doesn't like it.
I tried 2 other A boards and both work fine.

My issue was with a different game but I bet it's your A board

How’s your power supply? Is the board getting a steady 5.0V? You could try bumping it up slightly to 5.05V.

Just switched the A board and it appears that's what the problem was. It's the same A board type, just a spare I had. Not sure how I missed the previous post about switching A boards, I've been keeping up with very thing posted. Thanks for the help, and for the record, my sf2 koryu isn't working either, neither is mega man. Thanks again guys.

Back