What's new

sheep_nova

Grand Master
Reaction score
Any one who can fix the naomi net dimm( can not boot up)^+^,from USA would be perfect.One of my customer met the problem.

Thx

The Naomi netdimm can be power problems, is it on a Naomi 1? Is it on a cab or a supergun ? I had a few and when cartridge goes on, sometimes the netdimm not boot up because of not enough power.

We send 2 pcs dimm net naomi to him,and one works fine, the other one memory not enough and can not boot up.

Thx

What does "can not boot up" mean? - What is the exact error if an error is shown

... or does "not boot up" mean that the naomi can not boot (black screen) when the netdimm is attached?

Like that .

Thx

Attachments

• RtnDownloadFile.jpg
    RtnDownloadFile.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 21
My guess is: Faulty / non-matching RAM.

- Open the netdimm check the ram installed. Validate it is a suitable RAM for the netdimm
- Go into the Setup Menu and and run the RAM test. Does it show okay or error
- What kind and how much ram is installed
- Test other rams (your customer got another netdimm? He/she can test it with the ram from the other netdimm)

If valid, not damaged RAM is inserted and the error is still displayed: Let us know.

Does this message pop up on boot up or if a game is started? If later which game?

Edit: The netdimm consist of two pcbs. try reseating those if the ram is valid (my guess it is seated correctly, since this causes another error)

Last edited:
My guess is: Faulty / non-matching RAM.

- Open the netdimm check the ram installed. Validate it is a suitable RAM for the netdimm
- Go into the Setup Menu and and run the RAM test. Does it show okay or error
- What kind and how much ram is installed
- Test other rams (your customer got another netdimm? He/she can test it with the ram from the other netdimm)

If valid, not damaged RAM is inserted and the error is still displayed: Let us know.

Does this message pop up on boot up or if a game is started? If later which game?

Edit: The netdimm consist of two pcbs. try reseating those if the ram is valid (my guess it is seated correctly, since this causes another error
Ok,I'll ask my friend test it and reply u asap.

Back