What's new
@RGB Is the 190 USD minimum order for the UK going to be a permanent thing? I really just wanted to order two 8 pin mini DIN to HD-15 adapters for my my other two HAS (haha wasn't sure what the plural for HAS is!).

I mean, I am obviously really tempted to order a 5.0 when it's back in stock...but that would be the fourth HAS I'd bought (which might be a bit excessive...or at least that's what I'm telling myself). Plus, I think that would still leave me 5 dollars under the minimum...

Neo geo mvs 1fz. For whatever reason it would not output audio. Works fine in my stereo cabs through an amp. But on scart to an rgb modded jvc dead silence. I should note that it has the everten mod on it. Triple and quadruple checked my soldering and the testpoints. No doubt thats where the issue stemmed but it works with the HAS.

Edit: this is all referring to the jamma edge not the rca

Reactions: RGB
My god, reading the new HAS 5.0 manual is like incredible. Some of my personal favs and requests to Mike during development!

Well done man, this is still the best SuperGun in the world!

4.2.10.2 Joystick Rotation
This setting rotates the joystick output 90 degrees to the left or right.

4.3. Audio Menu
Allows you to choose between Mono Audio, Stereo Audio (MVS), and to swap speaker +/- (for Asura Blade, Power Instinct, and certain bootleg PCB games, like the popular Battle Garegga boot).
It is advised to change this setting without any PCB game connected first, then save, power off the HAS, connect the PCB game, and only then power on.

4.5.6. Coin Chute Emulator
This feature emulates a real coin chute mechanism by sending only a single fast signal to the PCB game even when the Coin button is pressed and held down (affects the physical Coin button, 7/8th Press Function, P1+P2 Start Function, or “Coin on Start” feature).

My god, reading the new HAS 5.0 manual is like incredible. Some of my personal favs and requests to Mike during development!

Well done man, this is still the best SuperGun in the world!

4.2.10.2 Joystick Rotation
This setting rotates the joystick output 90 degrees to the left or right.

4.3. Audio Menu
Allows you to choose between Mono Audio, Stereo Audio (MVS), and to swap speaker +/- (for Asura Blade, Power Instinct, and certain bootleg PCB games, like the popular Battle Garegga boot).
It is advised to change this setting without any PCB game connected first, then save, power off the HAS, connect the PCB game, and only then power on.

4.5.6. Coin Chute Emulator
This feature emulates a real coin chute mechanism by sending only a single fast signal to the PCB game even when the Coin button is pressed and held down (affects the physical Coin button, 7/8th Press Function, P1+P2 Start Function, or “Coin on Start” feature).
you … professional tester , me … noob tester 🙈 Thank you too ✌🏻

you … professional tester , me … noob tester 🙈 Thank you too ✌🏻
Ha, I think you're a pro as well!

I'm less of a tester, more of a random idea guy who harasses the geniuses until they finally relent and add whatever I'm begging them about. RGB Mike is so smart, he already is thinking about these things before I bring them up, but my crazy thoughts I think push him over the edge!

Similarly, on the RT4K, I had to harass Mike for a whole year until that rotate feature made it in... but it did!

Ha, I think you're a pro as well!

I'm less of a tester, more of a random idea guy who harasses the geniuses until they finally relent and add whatever I'm begging them about. RGB Mike is so smart, he already is thinking about these things before I bring them up, but my crazy thoughts I think push him over the edge!

Similarly, on the RT4K, I had to harass Mike for a whole year until that rotate feature made it in... but it did!
haha thanks for that 😅 we need downscaling on the 4K now too😁

Back