What's new
See there on the right? Picture from @pyJamma
20150914_204323_zps6hyfnbmk.jpg

Are there are any differences in terms of performance and functionality between the original kit and the new one? Just asking in case I could have a chance to buy the old one. Thanks

Last edited:
Nee one has a nice connector for key injection, no more those long pins that could break and also you don't care anymore about the PAL installed on B board. Also now the multi fits perfectly on the plastic case.
The LCD Display now also fits better.

Those are the main differences.

Nee one has a nice connector for key injection, no more those long pins that could break and also you don't care anymore about the PAL installed on B board. Also now the multi fits perfectly on the plastic case.
The LCD Display now also fits better.

Those are the main differences.
Understand... I will keep it in mind... Tx

Hi I'm thinking of buying X-Men vs Street Fighter (Gray ASIA) with A+B board would this work with Darksoft CPS2 Champ Edition?

Happy to report I ordered Darksoft kit from CandyCabClub. I will be buying the A&B board X-Men vs SF locally too. Last question is there video instructions on how to install darksoft CE?

Happy to report I ordered Darksoft kit from CandyCabClub. I will be buying the A&B board X-Men vs SF locally too. Last question is there video instructions on how to install darksoft CE?
Hey mate, follow the PDF instructions as there’s a lot of precautionary stuff in there.

Re: videos, I couldn’t find one that @ShootTheCore did (he’s the go-to guy for multi install videos). But I saw this one:

View: https://youtu.be/OIMzO9foebM

Ask here if you run into any issues. Just make sure your CPS-2 set is fully working prior to installation and try get a game with the key writing JST header installed to make things easier :)

Last edited:
Re: videos, I couldn’t find one that @ShootTheCore did (he’s the go-to guy for multi install videos). But I saw this one:

Thanks for the shout out - I have yet to make a Multi install video for a CPS2 Multi simply because I haven't had one cross my bench yet. When one eventually does, I'll make a video. :thumbsup:

Back