What's new
Hi all, question for you. I just got a TTX2 today with the multi, trying to use it in my Blast City.

Picture is fine, but controls don't work at all. It passes the I/O check at boot up just fine, though, but then nothing works. All buttons and directions on 1p and 2p do nothing.

Using the Sega Jamma to JVS IO. I haven't used the I/O before, but it is properly passing picture through the Jamma edge, so I'm assuming it's working.

Any ideas?

Edit: I don't know exactly why, but it seems to be working now. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
After chasing gremlins for the last few weeks with a new multi install, I'll back up this theory about the X2 not liking certain hard disks. I have another X2 multi with a WD disk from 2010 that works, so I ordered an identical one from ebay. Worked first time. So from my experience it didn't like Kingston, Hitachi, and a WD from 2018.
Just to add to this, I just had the same thing. Chasing an issue with "Operating system not found" error.

Tried my trusted WD green SSDs (120Gb & 240Gb) but no joy with any of these. They are new ish ones from 2022-2023 ish. Tried again with an old Corsair one from 10 years ago. Worked first time. Interesting that somethings altered with newer SSDs. Hope this helps info wise etc.

Also, the v2 image is over 60gb in size, which is a little tricky if wanting to use an old SSD from 10 years ago. the C drive is 50Gb in size but hardly anything is used on there, so i used Macrium Reflect to resize the partitions and worked nice!! Back to within a 60gb hard drive. I have the image I can share if its useful no worries. :)

Also one other question, is there a doc somewhere describing what to options you can put in the games config.ini file and is it possible to run the games without the I/o board error for testing/pc repair purposes etc?? some flag to set somewhere maybe??

Back