What's new
Just got notice of it being shipped. Woohoo!

And now it states the shipment is canceled. Despite emails to @Hadouken Arcade, no idea what is going on. I understand doing this type of stuff is difficult, but being in the dark like this is frustrating. I don't mind the delay at all, I just wish I knew what was going on.

And now it states the shipment is canceled. Despite emails to @Hadouken Arcade, no idea what is going on. I understand doing this type of stuff is difficult, but being in the dark like this is frustrating. I don't mind the delay at all, I just wish I knew what was going on.
Hadouken replied and the package is on its way.

PSA - unless you hack your HA bracket, the newer LG gaming monitors with a metal piece sticking out at the back is not compatible with the Rev B bracket.

Edit: it seems the Rev D bracket already caters for this

Monitor back looks like this

eHrTCfzl.jpg

In preparation for next gen fighters, I purchased 2x LG 32GN600 to go on both of my Chewlix's.

Due to the size and location of the mount, the bracket that the vesa mount bolts on to physically will not fit the bracket

zT0h43Nl.jpg

This is where I had to get the drill and jigsaw out. I had to cut off a hole in the bracket (yellow) for it to stick out and I also had to cut the tabs (red) which removes my 200mm compatibility for monitors.

I probably could've removed the stand holder, but I had great difficulty trying to decase the monitor and I was too scared to break it. I was OK with hacking the bracket up as expensive as it was. I'm not sure if all new LG monitors are like this, but I know the older QHD, 165hz LG's weren't.

8s4sBPZl.jpg

Once those two "mods" were done, it was simple enough to install again

Nk7ytBWl.jpg

Now it's time to calibrate the monitor to my preference, take notes of the settings so I can rinse and repeat the same process for the other cab.

So @Hadouken Arcade, if you ever do a newer revision, it might be worthwhile to extend that opening you have to where I've shown with yellow outline in the pic earlier. I don't think it'll affect the mount structurally, but I'm also not sure how that impacts the Vewlix version as I know it's got another piece that goes on top.

Last edited:
One of my LG monitors had that thing too. I decased the monitor and removed it. It was really easy to do, for what it's worth. Also allows you to dangle the nub out too. Is that ok to say here?

Yeah, I understand, it definitely feels a little dicey. I got mine from Costco, which has the easiest return policy on the planet, so the stakes were pretty low in my case.

If anyone is into that 4k QD-OLED, the Gigabyte FO32U2 fit in my Rev C Hadouken bracket like a glove.
Oh man, pics and video, we need to see how awesome this looks. Are you going to use it with the retrotink 4k?

Oh man, pics and video, we need to see how awesome this looks. Are you going to use it with the retrotink 4k?
This is with Mister at 1080p. I think I am going to get beat down in SF6 in 4k mostly :D. I doubt any pictures will do it justice. I am just reporting that the monitor fits in the brackets.

Attachments

• Image (2).jpg
    Image (2).jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Image (3).jpg
    Image (3).jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 32
Back