What's new
My cabinet did not come with a psu.

Does anyone have pics of how they wired up the cab? Speciifically with Lemony's ISO wiring?

A4D56CE6-86FE-4AFB-888C-45A30FEAD206.jpeg

What's the difference between the two PSUs?

8 amp is more than full cabinets use. Definitely ok. I'll send a PM.

Turns out there are 2 revisions of these.

The current revision does not require a minimum load. Unfortunately the ones that were sent along with the cabinets are not the newer revision.
Can you recommend a source for the new revision?

Can you recommend a source for the new revision?
My assumption would be if you hit up a legit supplier like Mouser/Digikey you'd receive the current revision as they are a big enough place to sell through them.

Easier to not roll the dice at all and just go straight for any other JAMMA PSU really.

Two questions before I finish this up. Don't want to mess a anything up.

1. I have a WG monitor so I need to use the included frame, correct? I mount the tube to the frame and the pcb to the wood board?

2. Does the art (minus side-art) have a top and bottom film? The art looks dull so I think it has a paper too layer maybe?

I guess my side art was curled up in the cab too long. There were creases I just couldn't get out of the artwork no matter what. It'll have to be "good enough".

I guess my side art was curled up in the cab too long. There were creases I just couldn't get out of the artwork no matter what. It'll have to be "good enough".
Mine wasn't rolled up too long and still had bunch of creases and bubbles on the film as well. I don't think the vynil was great quality IMHO. So it's for sure just good enough. I even layed the art out under two glass pieces with weight on top for like 5 days and even that didn't help so I'm leaning towards my previous statement about quality. Szabo offers replacement side art that I know people have been happy with. For me, it's also good enough.

Mine wasn't rolled up too long and still had bunch of creases and bubbles on the film as well. I don't think the vynil was great quality IMHO. So it's for sure just good enough. I even layed the art out under two glass pieces with weight on top for like 5 days and even that didn't help so I'm leaning towards my previous statement about quality. Szabo offers replacement side art that I know people have been happy with. For me, it's also good enough.
I used a small squeegee and wiped with iso before applying. Both turned our perfect. I noticed the on my original cute the blue is little more blue and vibrant but it's close and I consider it good quality.

They are rolled a bit tight. The problem is if you weight them down all at once the sticker separates from the backing. Id recommend un raveling it a few times for a couple days before flattening it out

The PSU and the flat speaker grills do bug me next to the real one.

Any idea about the other art? I can't seem to find a paper layer on top so maybe the art isn't supposed to be as bright as I thought.

Any idea about the other art? I can't seem to find a paper layer on top so maybe the art isn't supposed to be as bright as I thought.
Hey Please inform me if anything missing in your mini cute
Did you check the coin box ?

I'm not missing anything. I was just wondering if the cp art had a paper layer on top and bottom. Art seems a bit dull but not sure if it's normal.

Back