What's new
I doubt it. But if you try the original PAL, it should still work only that without sounds in some games. Give it a try.

My guts tell me that you have a problem with your C board. I can see some work being done on it. Do you have another C Board to try?

Have a look at this please: https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/what-donor-board-to-use-for-the-cps1-multi.13106/
Thank you, my next guess was the c board. But is strange, as I had the installer unmodify the c board, and initially it was working for months, so not sure what happened there. I have a few c board candidates but I’ll have to see if I can unmodify them myself. I read modified c boards play decrypted roms. I assume the darksoft rom pack found in the usual place is encrypted roms?

Had my CPS1 w/multi running for a few hours on SF2, and the system died..... I rebooted it and the video signal keeps going in and out, but I do see this

SCR 1 RAM NG

I am guessing that "NG" means no good?

Booted up 3 wonders - this is what it showed:

SCR 1 RAM NG
A 009083CA W 0000 R FFFF

As it was literally just sitting (in a Jasen case) and working totally fine, and then this happened - anything I can do to troubleshoot? Or should I just change out the A board?

Matt
did you try to "reseat" the B board into the A board ? I see this jail break patterns when the pins are making not good contact.

Apologies if this had been mentioned, but is it normal that when switching to specific games (ie World Warrior to Hyper Fighting) the new game’s graphics are messed up or missing, but when you do a power cycle, it’s fixed?

No. Sounds like your kit didn't do a full reset after loading the new game.

it happens to certain games. I flashed the game to CE from a proper WW flash, but it looked like this.
IMG_7383.jpeg

However, when power cycled it’s fine.

Tried flashing to muscle bomber, 1942, captain commando, punisher and all were fine.

it happens to certain games. I flashed the game to CE from a proper WW flash, but it looked like this.
IMG_7383.jpeg

However, when power cycled it’s fine.

Tried flashing to muscle bomber, 1942, captain commando, punisher and all were fine.
I have experienced something similar but I believe I was flashing to daimakaimura. I didn't remember which game I was coming from. Something in the USA region.

Power cycle and all was well.

Back