What's new
Ok this is basically done, layout Im going with.

1715461457239.png

I was playing with the logos, not sure if I like them.

How things are labeled, does it make sense to you all, let me know if I need to relabel anything please, thanks.

Also, I made sure the switches were at least available at mouser. I think all the components are available at mouser.
The exception is the voltmeters, I get those on amazon, but Im sure they sell them everywhere else.
The voltmeter and the switch on the right are optional as well as the fan headers (but @plasticfactory is making a case so Im sure he will be using fans :D)

Attachments

• 1715459570175.png
    1715459570175.png
    113.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Which components so I can be aware.

Also how was it received at your event? Any pics or vids?

Last edited:
Which components so I can be aware.
I couldn't narrow it down so I just went ham and reflowed all the SMD chips .. after that it was solid even when twisting the board. Sorry I couldn't be more specific.

Also how was it received at your event? Any pics or vids?
I don't usually take pics or vids of the events but lots of people were excited for it and seemed to enjoy it.
most people commented that the game is like a fever dream. I think Ekorz played it through to the end.

lol @Derick2k WTF! I gotta have that. Give me a PayPal!

Well anyway I just DIY’ed one of my own as well, using the inline JAMMA helper from Arcade Forge, with stereo JAMMA wired for MVS. To whomever may concern: don’t forget to lift the speaker pins on the female side, to keep any game PCB speaker outputs unconnected from the Batman Sound PCB.

Attachments

• IMG_5712.jpeg
    IMG_5712.jpeg
    188.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5711.jpeg
    IMG_5711.jpeg
    220.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5713.jpeg
    IMG_5713.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 16
lol @Derick2k WTF! I gotta have that. Give me a PayPal!

Well anyway I just DIY’ed one of my own as well, using the inline JAMMA helper from Arcade Forge, with stereo JAMMA wired for MVS. To whomever may concern: don’t forget to lift the speaker pins on the female side, to keep any game PCB speaker outputs unconnected from the Batman Sound PCB.

Nice, glad to see this all set up there.

These will be available in about 1-2 weeks, I have a test PCB on the way to check fitment, etc. Once that's confirmed I will place an order to cover all those who want these.

I haven't asked @Mitsurugi-w yet, but I would like for him to sell these either as bare pcbs, kits or assembled if he wants. I just don't have the time to sell assembled ones. or put kits. I will post up a bom of the parts needed. Also dont forget you will also need harnesses for power and audio made up.

Also, I dint incorporate any other circuitry for the jamma audio. I am passing stereo audio to the jamma harness. You can select if you want amplified audio to come from the motherboard or the batman sound PCB and pass that to the jamma edge. If there is any additional circuitry that you guys think is worthwhile to add let me know. But I think everything has been covered.

Also, @plasticfactory is working on a case that will incorporate this adapter, so be on the lookout for that. Im sending him a test PCB to work on fitment.

Thanks for your patience!

Back