What's new
For Sale
These things are awesome, get them while you can!

I got some of the first ones a year ago and have been using them happily since. Big thumbs up from me! :thumbsup:

Another A+ rating from me. I am using one as well :D

These things are amazing, and @jcmorrisii is super helpful, too. So easy, and makes my setup super clean. A++++++
Making me blush over here :love: Thank you all for the support and kind words!

^ It's one of those products that you really don't think about needing...until you need it. Like "Oh shit, how am I going to get this power supply to work without it looking like a complete Frankensteined mess???". The HAS was my first supergun without a power supply already built in, so I hadn't really thought about it much beforehand. I ended up buying everything I needed to make a working setup, but it wasn't going to look near this pretty. After seeing this kit I put all the parts I had purchased in a box never to be seen again. This kit makes everything super clean-looking, easy to use, and most importantly: SAFE!!! Short of building a custom metal enclosure to house both the HAS and the power supply, this is the next best thing at a fraction of the cost.

Its been a while guys! Happy New Years!! ^^

I have a few people showing interest in a new batch so Im going to start a IC list here. Please post a reply or DM me in private to be added to the list. Tentative assembly date beginning January 15th (Monday). Thanks!!

#1 @Neo Geon Magician PAID
#2 @Cesart636 Unpaid
#3 @danringer PAID
#4 @9999 Damage PAID
#5 @9999 Damage PAID

Last edited:
In for two! Aiming for a supergun setup where I don't have to change plugs as often.

Since I already have two with your original pinout, any chance I can get some visual distinction for both the 3D printed part and cable so I don't accidentally mix and match? Or alternatively, make the new ones with the same pinout as the originals.

In for two! Aiming for a supergun setup where I don't have to change plugs as often.

Since I already have two with your original pinout, any chance I can get some visual distinction for both the 3D printed part and cable so I don't accidentally mix and match? Or alternatively, make the new ones with the same pinout as the originals.
Ill shoot you a DM, Im sure I can figure something out :)

Bump , cause I just built a new unit with the last parts I had in stock. :thumbsup: Have some cables for HAS / Minigun too. Shoot me a DM if you would like to scoop! :)

Bump , cause I just built a new unit with the last parts I had in stock. :thumbsup: Have some cables for HAS / Minigun too. Shoot me a DM if you would like to scoop! :)
I’ll buy it if still available (with HAS cable), PM sent

Just got mine. Easy install, everything works great! Thanks 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_1975.jpeg
    IMG_1975.jpeg
    192 KB · Views: 23
Hey, just want to say I put together another one of these as I just got some new MW 125a PSUs in and wanted to jazz one up for my new HAS 5.0.

Since I bought this one awhile ago, and I can't remember (it's my 3rd one I think).

1. Rubber feet, do they still come with them? This box did not have it. Not a big deal, but if you stopped including them, strike out the info in the first post.
2. Too much packing! Jeez, this is better packed and protected than my CAVE PCBs. I think you can save some money and go a little bit lighter here!
3. My little screw from the MW corner that was replaced by your long one, does it go anywhere?
4. Any further thoughts on 3D printing a knob that fits in/over the power regulator?
5. If you ever re-design this, I think one that fits under the PSU the length of it without adding much to end would be cool. Taller but not longer!

Thanks again man, these are awesome. Please post when you do more!

Back