What's new
@Dloop Do you still have any more of these boards for sale?
I got some of the pcbs left, but not the components that go on it. I'm sending one PCB to @ShootTheCore and could send one to you if you cover the shipping. But you'd have to buy the connectors from digikey yourself.

I would prefer if @ShootTheCore would get one first, and confirm usage on his end. Because I couldn't repair my broken X68000 OG model back then, so I sold it, and the FDX68 together with my adapter to another guy. The guy never got back to me when I tried to follow up though.

Please list the part numbers needed and I'll get an order placed with DigiKey ASAP. :thumbsup:

Sure, I'd be willing to cover the shipping cost and buy the components.

I built a cable, but wouldn’t mind one of those adapters.
IMG_5593.jpeg

I built a cable, but wouldn’t mind one of those adapters.
IMG_5593.jpeg
Nice work :) My adapter isn't much different. I just didn't want to go about it that way myself so I tried to design a board and use a regular cable. I can send you the last pcb I have after sending the one to ShootTheCore. I somehow missed backing up the project I had in KiCad when reinstalling my computer so I will see how I can try and recover that to share in a better way :x

You can import Gerber files into the KiCad pcb layout module, but you lose a lot of information. Simple PCBs are probably easier done from scratch.

I've made my own cable before too but it's such a PITA - this PCB should be much cleaner and nicer. :thumbsup:

IMG_2664.jpg

Back