What's new

cesar909

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi, so I have this issue with my Taito Type X3 multi version 4. I was playing around with the menu settings and was trying to see if I was able to boot a game on startup. In the settings menu under general it does have the option to boot the last game played so I tried that option and now the game image restarts everytime I get to the games menu. I get the message ‘you’re about to be signed out computer will shut down in less than a minute’ I can’t even access the main menu because it restarts right away. Is there any way to fix this? I’m trying to switch it back to the default setting before I changed it but I can’t even do that. Nothing seems to work. I’m trying to find a way to make the restarting stop but haven’t found a solution.

Hi, so I have this issue with my Taito Type X3 multi version 4. I was playing around with the menu settings and was trying to see if I was able to boot a game on startup. In the settings menu under general it does have the option to boot the last game played so I tried that option and now the game image restarts everytime I get to the games menu. I get the message ‘you’re about to be signed out computer will shut down in less than a minute’ I can’t even access the main menu because it restarts right away. Is there any way to fix this? I’m trying to switch it back to the default setting before I changed it but I can’t even do that. Nothing seems to work. I’m trying to find a way to make the restarting stop but haven’t found a solution.

Don’t know if you can boot to safe mode, but you can take the hd out and put it in a different computer. Modify the attract.cfg From:

startup_mode launch_last_game

To:

startup_mode Show Last Selection

Don’t know if you can boot to safe mode, but you can take the hd out and put it in a different computer. Modify the attract.cfg From:

startup_mode launch_last_game

To:

startup_mode Show Last Selection
Thank you so much. I’ll give it a try today. Do you know the folder where I can find the attract.cfg?

Thank you so much. I’ll give it a try today. Do you know the folder where I can find the attract.cfg?
I found it and It worked. Thank you. You saved me from having to install a fresh new copy and having to reprogram all the controls.

Back