What's new
Thanks for posting this its easy to be duped when you need something in a hurry.

Attachments

• c13fa1f1-12cf-4b48-beaa-9afa919db319.png
    c13fa1f1-12cf-4b48-beaa-9afa919db319.png
    668.2 KB · Views: 50
Thank you guys for letting us know as soon as you got that message from a user with 0 posts, 0 reputation and that quickly invites you to continue on an email account.

User has been banned. Please let us know if you get any more like this. I doubt that address is from @acmodbios

There was a guy on UKVac using similar tactics going by the name of Tony Winters some months back but sometimes he would say he didn't have a item.

Thank you guys for letting us know as soon as you got that message from a user with 0 posts, 0 reputation and that quickly invites you to continue on an email account.

User has been banned. Please let us know if you get any more like this. I doubt that address is from @acmodbios
NO IT IS NOT ME! I got scammed by those m***fuckers

Yup I emailed him saying show me some pics or i'm not buying crap. I knew my item was way too hard to find. Sure enough he never replied again.

You can also tell he copy pasted the name of the item from my post. Wouldn't be that hard to type out PRAS AMP or a similar variation.

Last edited:
I almost fell for a scam on Facebook. Funny how I thought I was so smart when I avoided this one. I complained about my flight for Turkish Airlines...someone said I talked to so and so on whatsapp and they helped me out. Then they try to convince me to "send myself the refund" to a recipient in Kenya who just copied my name. I shouldn't have even entertained anything through WhatsApp. Huge red flag.

When I said why the hell would I send money I am trying to receive money he got aggressive and mad and said "Fine you can wait 90 days for your refund" trying to pressure me into it.

And when I said this seems like a scam in the beginning he chuckled. Stay vigilant! I guess I am getting old lol.

Back