What's new
Mega Drive/Genesis
--NOT working with the Power Base Converter for the Megadrive/Genesis

SEGA had Yamaha remove all of the TMS9918/28 video modes from the MD video chip to not need to pay royalties to Texas Instruments so it does not have any means of producing coleco video as it lacks the required video modes.

This also means no SG-1000 games of course.

These are back in stock! First batch sold out quickly!

Last edited:
I seem to recall old everdrives had to be connected the back slot, the later revisions seem to run just fine from the top slot with the proper adapter. I still have my offset adapter from we used to have to plug everdrives on the back slot

Two different types of technology tho. This adapter won't work on Japanese consoles through the cart slot. The Japanese cart slot has far fewer pins and many of the available signals that are in the western consoles on the cart slot simply do not exist in Japanese consoles.

Two different types of technology tho. This adapter won't work on Japanese consoles through the cart slot. The Japanese cart slot has far fewer pins and many of the available signals that are in the western consoles on the cart slot simply do not exist in Japanese consoles.
They do on the expansion port. The thing is, when they designed the Master System they just made the expansion port and the cart slot the same thing. The Japanese SMS had to keep the original cart slot design because it need to be retro compatible with SG-1000 stuff.

Back