What's new

XianXi

Professional
Reaction score
Does anyone off hand know the different values of the video output from say a 1st Gen AES and an MV1C? Reason I ask is because I have a small LCD in my work room that displays component via a CMVS no problem but won't display component from the 1st Gen board version AES. What is it about the 1st gen chipset that causes this problem?

Thanks in advanced for any help

Man, I totally misread your post. I have RGB in the brain lately, might be some kind of condition, lol. I am on a RGB modding spree with all my old consoles at the moment, lol.

I take it you are encoding the RGB signal to Component? Are you using the same encoder in both units? You probably know more about this stuff than I do. If you have access to an oscilloscope you can test/measure the output of both units and see whats going on.

Man, I totally misread your post. I have RGB in the brain lately, might be some kind of condition, lol. I am on a RGB modding spree with all my old consoles at the moment, lol.

I take it you are encoding the RGB signal to Component? Are you using the same encoder in both units? You probably know more about this stuff than I do. If you have access to an oscilloscope you can test/measure the output of both units and see whats going on.
I do have an o-scope but it's currently in storage as I just moved to a new house so I won't have access to it for another two months about.

Back