What's new

VenomXL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered the eBay models? Are they any good? Do they run the -5 properly if I want to pop in say KI or Rival Schools into my NNC?

Or should I just wait 6mo for the Axunworks version to ship to me?

有人订购过 eBay 型号吗?他们有什么好处吗?如果我想在我的 NNC 中插入 KI 或 Rival Schools,他们是否正确运行 -5?

还是我应该等待 6 个月,让 Axunworks 版本发货给我?
Maybe you can try this. It's available in AliExpress.Only $75 including shipping.
mmexport1661733512786.jpg

Attachments

• mmexport1662303697839.jpg
    mmexport1662303697839.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 50
I do have a spare Soul edge I can risk exploding before I use the expensive boards.
This board can directly connect JVS. to Jamma, and also directly connect JVS to USB. You can connect your nnc to 15Khz VGA computer, Windows7 operating system or Linux operating system. It has JVS to USB function.
Yes, it was developed by me.
mmexport1661733518967.jpg

This board can directly connect JVS. to Jamma, and also directly connect JVS to USB. You can connect your nnc to 15Khz VGA computer, Windows7 operating system or Linux operating system. It has JVS to USB function.
Yes, it was developed by me.
mmexport1661733518967.jpg
That looks nice! I might have to grab one in early 2023.

I have the jamma harnesses from River Service: https://www.rs2006.co.jp/e/jamma_harness/index.html

It's good but if you have both VGA and the ... not VGA connectoin hooked up to the monitor at the same time, even disconnected at the other end, it will cause interference and the monitor to be in the wrong impedance mode. So if you plan on switching back and forth, it's pretty annoying.

I'll give another vote to the jammafier.

I made my own Jamma harness, like the RS one. But instead of the CPS2 kick harness, I made an additional 10 pin AMP extension (just like the Astro City) so I can play with a wider variety of kick harnesses, or with more different panels (spinners and trackball).

It's quite long to make and install, but it's cheaper, more reliable, more polyvalent, and with no input lag. I don't know if PCB converters do have input lag. I just know for sure a harnes does not.

No - 5V though, but I don't mind for now.

Last edited:
Back