What's new
While we wait for this awesome multi I sure would prefer to play something other than major title 2.
Is apocalypse still around as far as the sound roms go?
I am coming up empty on search for a how to for a conversion.

As a feature request, or as perhaps an optional add on board, an idea that would be cool would be banked memory for saving high scores.
Since the major title 2 board already had a slot for it, albeit it only works for one at a time, and patches exist already.

You guys know none of these multi releases go smoothly. One day I had a fully working multi the next day it wouldn't boot any games. So it's on the way to Apoc to tell me why.

My original donor I bought years ago would not boot certain games. I was given another pcb to use and it worked 100%. So some issue on the original donor was causing some games to not boot. I sent that pcb to Apoc also. I'm sure he will find the reason and it will be good knowledge for when the multi starts shipping.

Not sure if this could be of assistance but I had a working conversion of ninja baseball bat man and the next day, poof, nothing.
I was able to verify it was indeed the rom board and not the main as I was able to swap it around.
I noticed this problem mentioned above so it may be a common problem that could affect the multi, my input is it seems contained to the eprom board.
I have yet to convert it back to golf to verify it isn't something that can be tripped and reset if that's possible.
Ninja Baseball Batman >>> Major Title 2
Were any solutions found yet since this may also happen on non multi hardware?
I know it isn't caps.

Back