What's new

TodoRojo

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I did a quick search and couldn't find a feedback thread for @310Imports so I figured I'd start one (sorry if it's a duplicate).

I wanted to give a quick shout out to 310Imports for a delivery well-handled. I did a bulk order from them gosh maybe 5-6 months ago now and every step of the way was really clear and defined. Even had a contract to sign and everything which made me feel very comfortable. Communication was mostly through e-mail and pretty prompt!

My order was for two Astros and two Diamond Blues and they really are in great shape. Most importantly, the tubes they were able to find for me are really good -- really bright and very low burn. I am super pleased.

tempImageUKdqiy.jpg

But will the Astros get the full resto treatment like your other cab??
haha working on it! I did tear them all down and clean them. Paint will come later. My current job is 8 weeks late on pay but I have a new job so as long as I get paid out from my current/former company I'll be getting these into a paint booth soon enough lol.

I'll make a separate thread later on those :)

Bought a couple of 44cm stools from Simon at 310imports. The 44cm ones didn't work out quite the way Simon wanted, so he offered the 48cm instead. He was very flexible with shipping and they arrived as described! These had reupholstered blue tops and after a little metal polish and some new rubber feet, look great with my candies! (See picture: items are the blue top stools on the left.) Debating on cutting them to 44cm to fit better, but I'm pretty tall and 48cm is more comfortable. Anyway, the transaction was smooth and communication from Simon was great. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_8215.jpg
    IMG_8215.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 32
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback Matt! @mattsoft

It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Last edited:
Back