What's new
Any way to return to the games list when you want to switch game?

Actually there is a way but I never use it. Let me try to remember...
I am pretty sure it is P1/P2 press and hold.
For sure there is a jump back to menu command with the latest software.
I can plug mine in tonight and test button combos if P1/P2 does work

Yeah I think it's press p1 start and then flip coin switch. Can't test because it's raining a lot last few days and I don't open the garage when it rains because the door then drips on my arcade stuff.

Enjoying the multigame a lot!
Some problems though is that half of the games won’t start properly. Some start with bugged graphics and some just reboot the system and go back to the darksoft menu.

Burgertime works perfectly. :thumbsup:

Enjoying the multigame a lot!
Some problems though is that half of the games won’t start properly. Some start with bugged graphics and some just reboot the system and go back to the darksoft menu.

Burgertime works perfectly. :thumbsup:
I had similar issue when I first tried mine.
Run the Test Tape and make sure you dont have any ram errors.
I had to replace a bunch of ram on one board and then all errors disappeared on mine and all games started working perfectly.
I am not 100% sure on what the code does, but it is my impression that certain games use certain parts of the hardware and others use other areas, so some games will work great and others dont.

See further back in the thread:
https://www.arcade-projects.com/thr...allation-and-troubleshooting.4409/post-356858

IMG_7562.jpeg

No clue what this means. Can’t find anything about 79fc in any manual.

IMG_7562.jpeg

As I expected, you have a ram failure. Since I am comfortable with desoldering etc I just desoldered, socketed and replaced all the ram and problem resolved.
I dont think I could find anything that listed which RAM was tied to which address / location, but now that I have mine all working, I guess I could remove one at a time to force a failure to give you an idea, but if it were me, I would socket and replace all the ram or test our of circuit to see which of them has failed and replace.

If you have no errors on the test tape, the RAM test page with not have anything listed like you do above. It will be clear screen like the other tests before that one.

Hope this helps.

As I expected, you have a ram failure. Since I am comfortable with desoldering etc I just desoldered, socketed and replaced all the ram and problem resolved.
I dont think I could find anything that listed which RAM was tied to which address / location, but now that I have mine all working, I guess I could remove one at a time to force a failure to give you an idea, but if it were me, I would socket and replace all the ram or test our of circuit to see which of them has failed and replace.

If you have no errors on the test tape, the RAM test page with not have anything listed like you do above. It will be clear screen like the other tests before that one.

Hope this helps.
Ill check all ram.

Dip switches also listed some stuff
IMG_7567.jpeg
I think this one is normal, it is just telling you which switches are open (0) or closed (1), #8 on S1 being an X may be not used or a problem, I will try to check one of my stacks one night this week and report back, but I would focus on the ram issue first that should make your game problems go away.

IMG_7562.jpeg

Also note, my memory test failures were on BIO3, you are on RMS3, so pull that board and look for ram to test / replace on the RMS3 board.

Back