What's new

NFGx

Professional
Reaction score
Forgive me if this has already been done, I couldn't find anything in my brief search.

I am going to build my own 1P Astro City panel. There aren't many 1P designs out there, so I figured maybe a gallery of the designs we've made or seen might be helpful, for inspiration or just showing off.

Here's a 2P design I had printed recently, but haven't yet installed. It's a dark blue theme, on which I will install a set of Seimitsu KEIKOU (fluorescent) buttons and knobs. I hope it just POPS. ^__^

AstroPanel-2.png

Whatta you got?

Last edited:
This design looks insane!!! I as thinking in take a negative color image of my second blast and paint it based on that.

Forgive me if this has already been done, I couldn't find anything in my brief search.

I am going to build my own 1P Astro City panel. There aren't many 1P designs out there, so I figured maybe a gallery of the designs we've made or seen might be helpful, for inspiration or just showing off.

Here's a 2P design I had printed recently, but haven't yet installed. It's a dark blue theme, on which I will install a set of Seimitsu KEIKOU (fluorescent) buttons and knobs. I hope it just POPS. ^__^

AstroPanel-2.png

Whatta you got?
This is bad ass!

I wanted to try my hand at a more candy-like pop style. It's basically the same layout recoloured. I like it, but I can't say the appreciation is universal. ^__^;

AstroPanel-BG-POP.png

Also added a ¥100 label just for fun.

These are cool. I might try to design one just for fun. Do you use a template?

I finally finished restoring the panel that came with my cab. Got the rust off, primed and painted it, and then threw on the overlay and installed the KEIKOU parts.

It looks fucking sweet and now I really need to get the rest of the cab done!

KEIKOU_panel.jpg

It's hard to capture the fluorescent effect, it looks so much better in person, the camera doesn't do it justice.

Back