What's new
Want To Buy

Gr0und_zer0

Student
Reaction score
I sacrificed shell condition vs board revision when picking up hardware for my darksoft multigame rig. I'm now looking to find a clean good condition shell (case) of any region. My current intent is to use it for 3D scanning to produce a clear replica for displaying my setup, so ignoring labels and stickers (which don't matter) I am looking for something as clean and unmarred as possible.

Thanks,
Matt

Good timing, I just installed the Jasen Custom case around mine. My old B shell has the v2 multi sticker on it already. Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll ship this one for the price of shipping.

Uncertain on my production means yet. I see the first step as just getting a case to 3D scan into a CAD file. Until I have that I can't even really talk to any manufacturers to discuss material/manufacturing method/cost. I don't expect I will 3D print it though, as I doubt that can provide the level of clarity I'm looking for.

Good timing, I just installed the Jasen Custom case around mine. My old B shell has the v2 multi sticker on it already. Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll ship this one for the price of shipping.
pm sent

Back