What's new
Sooo.... when do these ship? =)

Mitsu waiting for courier with special package
Mitsu waiting.gif

How I know if my c board is suitable? I didn't understand from the instructions

Necesitas una placa C que ponga B21, con capacidad de guardar informacion encriptada. Creo que todas las placas C B21 con pila serian estas, pero hay que desoldar la pila antes de usarla en el Multi CPS.1.5.

Otra alternativa buena es usar una placa C B21 de las que venian de fabrica originalmente sin pila, pero creo que en este caso solo podras cargar roms desencriptadas. Si no es exactamente asi que me corrijan. Perdon por escribir en español, pero vi que el compañero es de Sevilla.

Okay, finally took a look at my donor SFII dash board. I have a "Best" 12mhz dash A board paired with a 92631C-6 C board (no battery) which is "Good".

Since this C board won't run encrypted roms, my question is - should I care about that? I don't imagine there are any games that only come encrypted - and they'll play exactly the same as unencrypted roms. Is that right?

Hi : ok

This is getting out of control! This image sums up this kit for me.

(When do we want it? How about now!)
Regards
Euphoria

Attachments

• 976ab6365521f91b63be0d855ca8aea4.jpg
    976ab6365521f91b63be0d855ca8aea4.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 61
Yup, I use these boxes to ship/store the expensive pcbs in :D
Do you have any particular recommended part/model #'s for these? I realise I should probably do something about my collection, at the moment they're mostly in "that pink bubble wrap". Are they suitable for boards that comprise stacked PCB's?

I *realllly* wanted one. Bought a cab and a CPS1 board specifically for this but I just can't swing $700+

I *realllly* wanted one. Bought a cab and a CPS1 board specifically for this but I just can't swing $700+
3 days ago, a Dai-Makaimura was sold 1.350€!
Any CPS1 game cost 200€
Prices are mad

You always can play with a MiSTer (but DE10-nano) are out of stock (2022-08-01).
Or with any emulators.

3 days ago, a Dai-Makaimura was sold 1.350€!
Any CPS1 game cost 200€
Prices are mad

You always can play with a MiSTer (but DE10-nano) are out of stock (2022-08-01).
Or with any emulators.
I've seeing x2 cps1.5 go a lot down the mad values they had reached, both slammaster ( I don't think this will impact punisher or C&D that much ) and we owe this to the cps1 multi effect, I'm glad we can still collect some of these games, and I'm more than happy to be able to play them all for $720.

Last edited:
Back