What's new
Serious question, if MK1 wasn't top 10 in 1992 then what were the top 10 arcade fighters at the time
Pit Fighter? :thumbsup:
Lasted 2 months at our location and went back to Betson.

Btw, at our location MK, MK2, and SF2 all paid for themselves in 2 weeks. So from that point on it was all profit.
KI1 and NBA JAM also paid for themselves inside a month.

I'm still waiting to see this list of 10 fighting games that were better than MK back in 1992

Serious question, if MK1 wasn't top 10 in 1992 then what were the top 10 arcade fighters at the time
Pit Fighter? :thumbsup:
Lasted 2 months at our location and went back to Betson.
Btw, at our location MK, MK2, and SF2 all paid for themselves in 2 weeks. So from that point on it was all profit.
KI1 and NBA JAM also paid for themselves inside a month.
I'm just kidding about Pit Fighter. So far, by acclaim and reptuation, it is the least valueable PCB in anyones' collection. It is followed by a wide margin by Capcom Bowling.

I'm just kidding about Pit Fighter. So far, by acclaim and reptuation, it is the least valueable PCB in anyones' collection. It is followed by a wide margin by Capcom Bowling.
Oh trust me, I knew you were joking. So were we when it was location tested. :P

I'd argue Capcom Bowling is less valuable even. It's so large it doesn't fit in a standard box, so it costs more to ship so no one wants to buy it even at $10 because actual shipping makes it unreasonably priced!

I'd argue Capcom Bowling is less valuable even. It's so large it doesn't fit in a standard box, so it costs more to ship so no one wants to buy it even at $10 because actual shipping makes it unreasonably priced!
I think you're confusing it for another game. the Capcom Bowling PCB is quite small:
capcom-bowling-jamma-pcb-works-100_1_300eacb206ee4d6ac812f1346ac63fb3.jpg

Pit Fighter is a gigantic board. And it is so delicate, it is creepy. When you touch it, it creaks and makes sounds from like the Excorcist. I kid you not.

Back