What's new

RadiantAnsel

Student
Reaction score
Context:
I'm going to host an event here in Mexico and my idea to get as close to an arcade cab as possible is to print these marquees, move strips and whatnot, paste them to the monitor, like the example I have here.

example.jpg

The problem is, it seems most if not all the public files are down at the moment, I'm still in the search for the files of "Senko no Ronde SP" (If someone haves them, I beg a scan with my heart, thank you very much)

However, I went directly with G.Rev to see if they had anything that they were willing to sell, and amazingly they answered with scans!!
And while they seem to not be able to find the Senkoro SP ones, they sent Senkoro DUO ones! (Which are ***Even more rare to find***)

These are direct uploads to my personal google drive, you can trust this link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1S0DXfILL7hRMPqHAIvHk-77jCw4m0VsO?usp=sharing

I'll let them here, please enjoy them!

Excellent, thank you both.

Wow, very cool of them to supply the artwork.
I had to tell the story, not mandatory of course, but the fact they did that made me mad happy to say the least.

Thanks to rtw we have even better printable materials, which I truly do appreciate, but the effort of the agent at G.Rev willing to help me sending as many files as he could is still amazing and heartly welcomed.

I need some time to pull together the files again, so if someone could reshare the archive I posted that would save me some time.

Back