What's new
Mark your items as sold

andynumbers

Professional
Reaction score
I have 6 random screw terminal power supplies. These are working pulls that I have recapped.

All power supplies are fully recapped using high quality Panasonic FM and FR capacitors.
(If there is a oddball cap value not available in Panasonic, another brand such as Nichicon may be substituted)

All power supplies are tested for over 24 hours after recapping on my test bench.

Asking $120 plus shipping for the lot. That's $20 per power supply. I think Happ charges $30 for their new screw terminal.
Would prefer to sell it as a lot. May break it up if I can get multiple people interested.

Attachments

• PXL_20230405_010200317.jpg
    PXL_20230405_010200317.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
I have 6 random screw terminal power supplies. These are working pulls that I have recapped.

All power supplies are fully recapped using high quality Panasonic FM and FR capacitors.
(If there is a oddball cap value not available in Panasonic, another brand such as Nichicon may be substituted)

All power supplies are tested for over 24 hours after recapping on my test bench.

Asking $120 plus shipping for the lot. That's $20 per power supply. I think Happ charges $30 for their new screw terminal.
Would prefer to sell it as a lot. May break it up if I can get multiple people interested.
That 2nd from the left with the led display is interesting. What brand is that? And would you part with that one?

From left to right the "brands" are: Powermaster XII, Ying Tchin, Tekbilt, (unbranded China knockoff), (unbranded China knockoff), Competitive

It should be noted that all of these power supplies are based on the "Peter Chou" design and are practically the same power supply. The one with the built-in voltmeter is not particularly accurate, and I would strongly recommend always using a multimeter and adjusting your +5v at the board.

Right now I would still prefer to sell these at minimum in lots of 2 or 3.

Back