What's new
Don’t worry all my SD cards are in fat32.
And juste for information i own à 16Gb and 32gb sandisk ultra in fat32. They are not detected by the multi kit. But when i resize the SD (a 8gb part and rest not formated) it seems to « works »

I would use the tool I linked to format your cards. I have used both 16GB and 32GB Sandisk Ultra with no issues.

You'll find a great number of "enthusiast" devices only support the FAT32 file system.
Thankfully with a tool like MiniTool Partition Wizard you can format even a 256GB sized microSD as FAT32 (my Sega Saturn collection/Rhea is amazing now) :D

Hi everyone!
Little update!
Thanks to djsheep, i reformat my 16Gb sd card with his app. Now i can flash game but I still have :
- green screen
Or some times
- black screen

I tried decrypted game and not
What do you think?

Attachments

• FC671A11-BB3F-4F75-9A8B-1B2C39F43891.jpeg
    FC671A11-BB3F-4F75-9A8B-1B2C39F43891.jpeg
    112.6 KB · Views: 146
  • CAC77FA5-CCCA-419B-AE55-DCB2A4BC5EBA.jpeg
    CAC77FA5-CCCA-419B-AE55-DCB2A4BC5EBA.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 152
Short EXC5 after installing key writing wires. Reseat everything maybe clean the connectors / pins and make sure everything is firmly connected and there’s nothing damaged.

Last edited:
Key writing cable is already re solder.
I had short exc5 twice. On sd car 2 files have been created (key and now play)
I will unplug everything and clean with iso alcohol.
i deeply hope it will works for me ^^

ps: I’m really sorry if my English s**** ^^

Your English is not a problem. Just wanna help you get it sorted. Now it’s all semi-working. I suggest you reformat the card and use the latest roll up pack, don’t edit or add anything. Just dump the “games” directory to the root after formatting the SD.

Also, while you’re reseating everything. Check all the pins and sockets are in good order. If you’re still having issues. Post photos of the current setup and also the directory structure of your SD.

Back