What's new

Robertguy09

Professional
Reaction score
Saw this locally on Facebook, but I'm not sure if it's a real vewlix.

Inputs?

1000001971.png

1000001970.png

You have a pic of the coinbox and door area? That's usually pretty telling when the top is unclear.

Very likely a Chinese clone. The brackets on the side between plastic pieces should be silver and the 8 button per player button panel make me think it's not a Taito. Also missing stickers over the speaker s and near the coin entry. The previous owner could have painted and changed parts though. It should have a Taito serial number above the coin door and a Taito sticker on the back of it's an original. I don't believe legit Vewlix models ever came in that color.

Yeah I was leaning towards it being a clone too.
Sad 😭

I never see clean looking ones in my area. The hunt continues lol.

I agree it looks like a clone. It might be one of the better ones, looks like the monitor can tate. Depending on price it may not be a bad start to bring it up to spec. Of course if it's anything like my area it's $3000. I know it's unspeakable but I got an L-AMi from KC last year and it was actually a good experience.

They are asking $2500, for that price I feel like I should just find an original Vewlix.

I'm still learning about these so any tips are welcome 😁

Holy crap, yeah no. I paid less than $2000 to my door and not perfect but very much in decent shape. @Cereth or @GeekMan1222 are your guys. Cereth is west coast and Geekman is East so I'm thinking Cereth for you. They are rock solid, KC is a dice roll. Mine worked out great but others have had issues in the past.

Check out this guy too, he makes the monitor bracket to upgrade and is a reputable Vewlix seller: https://www.hadouken-arcade.com/

Not very close at all, but I already reached out before this post 😁. I'd be willing to make a road trip out of getting a nice cab!

vewlixshop.com is 15 minutes away from my house. They are indeed clones.
3k probably includes shipping from Montreal ...which hey, is what it is!
Yeah shipping showed as free. So when you consider shipping from Canada it balances it out. But like you said, it is what it is lol

Since I was brought up here.

I have a good many vewlix in stock right now in South Carolina if you need any let me know.
I dont deal in chinese bootleg clone cabs so these are all used and original.
Most all have Fast IO boards, some have versus boards, and some have JVS PSU's.

Vewlix L (Black)
Vewlix C (Red)
Vewlix F (Red / White)
Vewlix Diamond Black
Vewlix Diamond Blue
Vewllix Versus

All tested working ready to ship with test photos taken.
Let me know

Back