What's new

jaysrips

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi all j from uk here .i have dived in to a arcade sega rally 3 deluxe machine .missing the screen and most main computer parts .it had steering pedals shifter handbrake motors/and controllers chair etc .
so i was thinking lets turn it into a pc with my steering wheel pedals etc .i have already modded my logitech shifter into the original casing for the sega .fixed up the handbrake it had a smashed bottom stopper so made a design and printed new one .on steering now i have just had to design a runner with linear gear plate as the wheel is coming out of the logitech case just using the guts from that . i have 2 24v motors and controllers to run them .i will be making a bolt on frame for them so as not to ruin the sega chassis .my main aim is to keep it looking original as poss .so my project has brought me here for more than one reason .no 1 after all the work ive been doing i read somwhere someone sells a kit you can put in this machine sr3 to use all wires motors etc from a normal pc is this right ? no 2 anyone know who has these boards .no 3 i wanted to tell someone anyone what i,m doing .thanks all that read and have a great day /night

Attachments

• IMG_3310.JPG
    IMG_3310.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 13
Back