What's new
For Sale

kuze

Champion
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm letting go of my Truxton US PCB with original metal cage. Works great!

Pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/5KZOHsb

Asking $325 shipped within the US, but also open to trades.
Edit: This is now taken 8)

Tradewise I'm mostly after other shmups or brawlers. Particularly interested in Psikyo titles and Mahou Daisakusen series.

Thanks for looking! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Got any pictures ? Never seen "the cage" ? :)

Interested in buying the PCB, in case you prefer hard cash than a trade.
Sending a PM.

I'm guessing this is spoken for, with the multitude of PMs, but PM sent with a couple possible trades anyhow.

FYI, the cage & PCB both have Williams serial # stickers on them. That strikes me as odd; I'm unaware of Williams having any relationship with Taito / Toaplan in this era, but maybe this is out of my wheelhouse. (PCB looks legit to my untrained eye; I'm not voicing any concern with that, for reference.) Those cages strike me more as an early 80s thing - I've got one in my Mr. Do's Castle in a Stern cab, and think I've seen them in other games from 79-82. I'd be curious if anyone else knows more about that cage setup.

Haha yeah consider it spoken for, Derick was first and offered cash or trade. Also have a few others in line too.

The Williams connection is interesting, I guess they must have been a distributor after Midway. Makes sense if they published Zero Wing within a year after.

@ekorz tempting... ;) :P that boot is sweet! If you ever want to trade back (or for something else) lmk tho.

Haha yeah consider it spoken for, Derick was first and offered cash or trade. Also have a few others in line too.

The Williams connection is interesting, I guess they must have been a distributor after Midway. Makes sense if they published Zero Wing within a year after.

@ekorz tempting... ;) :P that boot is sweet! If you ever want to trade back (or for something else) lmk tho.
Oh! By that point, Williams, Bally, & Midway were the same company! Bally/Midway was a single entity by '86ish (as seen on the Bally/Midway pinball cabinets,) and Williams bought or merged with Bally by 1988-89; starting around '88, Bally pinball machines used Williams boardsets (and cabinets for the most part.)

@kuze right sure. I’ll be in touch just as soon as I 1cc it :D

@kuze right sure. I’ll be in touch just as soon as I 1cc it :D
tenor.gif

I think it's doable! Farthest I've made it was stage 6, will take quite a bit more practice for me but one of those I hope to eventually clear. Mahou ships ftw.

Back