What's new

SEGASHIRO

Professional
Reaction score
Hello All,

I just wanted to give a great shout out and a mega thanks to Derick2K for selling me one of his Blast City Cabinets and hooking me up the Capcom tokens. :thumbsup:

He is a great seller. Not only was he kind and willing to hear my crazy plan to have my friend drive out 10 hours from Canada to pick up this cabinet but he even he helped my friend load it into the truck! Great stuff.

He is a true asset to the community here on Arcade-Projects and he helps to make the whole arcade scene better. He has been available if I have had questions and he just cares about the community.

The Capcom tokens are fantastic (and is an amazing service that he is providing to the community at cost) so I also wanted to thank him for helping all of us keep an era of gaming alive in our basements, garages, and/or game rooms. :)

Thank you for the kind words brother. I do what I can :D . I have made some good friends in this little community and hope to make more.

Likewise SEGASHIRO made it quite easy to deal with and was on point throughout the transaction. No surprises at all and his friend was a pleasure to deal with as well. He is a man of his word so please feel confident in any transactions you may have with him now or in the future.

PS - enjoy the cab, that screen on it is gorgeous, I almost didnt want to let it go , lol.

Back