What's new
Mark your items as sold

jcmorrisii

Professional
Reaction score
EDIT: SOLD on 9/28/22 to @GoldenGlover for $1250

Its REALLY hard to part with this one ;( but the time has come to pass this grail on to someone else who will appreciate it and enjoy as much as I did over the years! I want to make sure whomever buys this will keep it alive so many others can enjoy it :thumbsup:

Little background on it...... This is a US board set, of which very few were made to order (by request). The arcade OP whom I purchased it from many years ago told me that he was the original owner, and had owned it since the kit was made by Capcom. He said only 60ish US kits were ever produced, although I have heard MUCH lower numbers from other sources. Regardless, these don't come up often and is a special part of Capcom/CAVE history.

Board is in great shape, no cracks, missing parts, or problems with the label. Some light scuffs on the top of board (see pics). Everything is original. Still on battery, replaced by me a few years back. You should be good for a while but it never hurts to replace it. Buttons on the A board work great, comes with Capcom clips to hold it together. Works 100%. No papers, or original box, just the A+B Boards (Game + Mother).
prooooo.jpg
Detailed photos coming here in a few hours.

Progear US A+B Boards: Asking $1300 shipped and insured CONUS. (May consider selling A board by itself at slightly reduced cost) I would prefer to keep this in the US but may entertain other offers.
-Will be professionally packed and shipped inside a Protektive Pak Shielded box, inside another box with packing (double boxed). I accept Zelle, Venmo(Gift), Paypal F&F (Add 4% if G&S)

Last edited:
Dang, if I had the money right now I definitely would love to add this to my collection. Sadly I can’t right now. I think @strygo has been looking for a blue Progear for quite some time.

Now here is something you don't see every day! Good luck with the sale, whomever snags this is getting a great deal imo.

Back