What's new

djturbolence

Student
Reaction score
Just picked up a project, the left side is working very well, crisp monitor, controls are working etc. Right side doesn't seem to be powering on. No neck glow either, but the board's fans are turning on. And sometimes the view button on the right will illuminate. Thought maybe it was playing blind but that doesn't seem to be the case. No audio out the right side either. Any suggestions on where to start looking? I'm gonna spend some time with the multimeter but figured I'd ask if anyone had the cab with a similar issue.

Just picked up a project, the left side is working very well, crisp monitor, controls are working etc. Right side doesn't seem to be powering on. No neck glow either, but the board's fans are turning on. And sometimes the view button on the right will illuminate. Thought maybe it was playing blind but that doesn't seem to be the case. No audio out the right side either. Any suggestions on where to start looking? I'm gonna spend some time with the multimeter but figured I'd ask if anyone had the cab with a similar issue.

Damn...I just gave away two cabinet amps and a link pcb for this, cause I didn't know ANYONE with one.

I'll talk to the folks i gave it away to, and see if I can snag em...cause they don't have one either, they just resell boards.

At least I know they'd go to a good home this way, even if it doesnt help your current situation.

Damn...I just gave away two cabinet amps and a link pcb for this, cause I didn't know ANYONE with one.

I'll talk to the folks i gave it away to, and see if I can snag em...cause they don't have one either, they just resell boards.

At least I know they'd go to a good home this way, even if it doesnt help your current situation.
That would be awesome, yeah I don't think theres too many around anymore

Back