What's new

SolBadguy

Beginner
Reaction score
What is the Taito F3 Roll-Up Pack?
The Roll-Up Pack List is a documentation of roms that can be placed on an SD card for a complete F3 kit setup that's ready to use. It includes every playable F3 kit compatible game. This should save people from having to scour the forums to find everything. I'll update my lists whenever new content is available.

How to Use
Format a microSD card as FAT32 using Windows, not Mac or Linux.
Extract the pack to it using 7-Zip, maintaining the folder structure. If your card is the I: drive for example, the layout must be exactly I:\games\rom folders\

Troubleshooting
The most common kit problem is SD card incompatibility. Test multiple cards before reporting problems, especially if they are larger than 4GB. Format only as described above. Format the SD card every time you update your pack, before copying new files to it. This prevents corruption and alphabetizes the game list. Format and re-copy everything, every time. "No SD Card Detected" probably means you didn't create a \games folder. It can also mean that your microSD isn't compatible or needs to be formatted correctly.

f3_roll-_up-png.png

Taito F3 Roll-Up Pack

Download (here)

Please note that I am not sharing these files. I only create SMDB text descriptions of ROM organizations through a Github Research Project.

F3 Roll-Up Pack
All ROMs released on the forum
All ROMs are menu patched
All of Asure's ROM fixes
Latest bug-fixed versions of all ROMs
NAME files in every folder
Fits on a 1GB Card

Pure MAME Pack
Built using rtw's F3-Multi ROMset generator
Perfect MAME ROMs
No menu patches: games may sometimes ask you to press the menu button because an EEPROM changed
Includes all ROMs in MAME, almost double the regular pack
Includes all ROM revisions
NAME files match their MAME entry
Fits on a 2GB Card

Changelog
2019-07-18: Rebuilt Pure MAME Pack using @'rtw''s latest F3-Multi ROMset Generator, MAME 0210 complete, and a custom script by Mordecai Walrus (for MAME 0210). Fixed Darius Gaiden EXTRA in standard set.
2018-02-04: Added Pure MAME Pack - Thanks @'rtw'
2017-11-01: Fixed Puzzle Bobble 2 - Thanks @rtw!
2017-10-12: Updated NAMEs, noting required or optional accessories, and vertical orientation
2017-08-25: Added Dan-Ku-Ga (Kaiser Knuckle Prototype) - Thanks @Asure!
2017-08-24: Added fixed Puzzle Bobble 2 (J) by @Asure!
2017-08-16: Added Dungeon Magic created by @maldoror68 and @Darksoft. Thanks!
2017-07-26: Standardized all NAME files, added a game list
2017-07-22: Initial Release

Staff Roll
A huge thank-you to everyone supporting Taito F3:
@Darksoft
@Asure
@Mitsurugi-w
@rtw
@undamned
Arcade-Projects forum members!

Back