What's new
For Sale

CeceWobbles

Beginner
Reaction score
It works as shown in this video. It comes with the rare optional seat, which detaches as shown, and the mounting forks can be removed, too. All controls and lights work, including the light inside of the seat for the VR glass marquee. The steering is a centering spring setup, similar to a Daytona USA upright cabinet, and uses all original Sega parts. The cabinet does have the option to do force feedback, and the wiring is there for it. I will include a spare steering assembly that has the FFB motor and clutch in case you want to find the drive board for that and install it. Although it's not pictured, a cover for the center of the steering wheel will be included. The monitor is a 25" Wells Gardner K7500. The Philips tube has lots of life left, and I did not see any burn-in. The monitor came out a different cabinet, saving you from having to see "INSERT COIN(S)" permanently. It's a great game that I'd love to keep, but I've got limited space and the ability to run my other VR board set in another Sega cabinet I have. These rarely pop up for sale around here, and the few times I've seen them in the last couple years, they've been the twin bench seat units in non-working condition. $800 cash takes it, and the price is firm. I also have a spare of the monitor glass and the upper marquee that you can have if you want them.
If you don't need the main boards and/or the monitor, I could work out a lower price. Because the deluxe model had a widescreen CRT, VR does have the option in the settings to run 16:9 widescreen if you'd rather change it to LCD. Otherwise, it's $800 for everything.

Attachments

• v1.jpg
    v1.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 121
  • v2.jpg
    v2.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 99
  • v3.jpg
    v3.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 91
  • v4.jpg
    v4.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 86
  • v5.jpg
    v5.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 82
  • v6.jpg
    v6.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 69
  • v7.jpg
    v7.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 67
  • v9.jpg
    v9.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 65
  • v10.jpg
    v10.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 64
  • v11.jpg
    v11.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 90
I'm willing to consider reasonable offers, but please understand I put quite a bit of time and effort into getting it to its current state and condition. I also installed one of my own VR board sets that I'll still need to replace after selling it. I might give consideration to partial trades involving Sega racing projects, but otherwise not really looking for trades, and definitely not looking to add cash on my end. Midway/Namco cabaret cabs would also be a maybe.

If only this was posted 5 years ago when I lived in Antioch! This is really awesome!
Thanks! It was a fun project to restore to its former glory. I came across a deal on a pair that were saved from a warehouse, and I decided to take on making one nice unit with the knowledge I gained from working on the twin VR cab I used to have. My love for the game made me end up putting in more effort than I had originally planned on.

Back