What's new

Tonybolony

Professional
Reaction score
So i am still trying to be able to play this as it says that its missing the I/O and i am hoping somebody here can tell me which i require, i want to run it in my Diamond black, and although it doesnt fit, i did manage to find the control panel for this game also

Somebody must know how i can play this ?

wow am totally suprised nobody has ever come across this ? nobody knows anything about it ??? , any info on it

had to look for it.

and it's a soccer ... sorry a football game. so that explains why nobody knew about it :D
it appears to be a touchscreen game so perhaps that's why you are having issues?

You have pictures of the beast?

@Cereth to the rescue with this video
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nDBkYP0Cuc

Last edited:
yeah its pc based , i can get it to boot up all the way until its asking for a I/O and that's where i falter, i dont have a clue what i/o it would use , then that would be half the battle

yeah its pc based , i can get it to boot up all the way until its asking for a I/O and that's where i falter, i dont have a clue what i/o it would use , then that would be half the battle

to you have a JVS io in the pc?!

so i have been told that apparently it uses a proprietary USB i/O and that the chances of finding on are pretty slim ?

I bought a pair of these for a future project, because I like the look over the Vewlix. I wont be using the touch screen; but I am unavailable for the next year or so.

do you have a picture of the main I?O board please ? so i can see what model it is ?

Back