What's new
Chiming in as well!
I am done on my end. Everything is in the other party's hands. All that needs to be done is the S and M roms installed and tested/shipped. I've been trying not to throw them under the bus over it, but honestly it's all on them right now. I'm assured that the MVS ones will start shipping at worst in 2 weeks. I should have had a more serious talk a long time ago about the timeframe, and I simply did not because I didn't want to potentially ruin a friendship.

So my apologies once again to everyone for the delays. There are literally 75 95% done carts at this point, just need to get him to get them over the finish line.

No worries. An update is good enough for me.

No one ever demanded rapid delivery, ESPECIALLY since you haven't taken payment (other than a small deposit).

Don't ruin a friendship, but maybe strengthen one with a kick to the pants. All friends need that once in awhile!

I am done on my end. Everything is in the other party's hands. All that needs to be done is the S and M roms installed and tested/shipped. I've been trying not to throw them under the bus over it, but honestly it's all on them right now. I'm assured that the MVS ones will start shipping at worst in 2 weeks. I should have had a more serious talk a long time ago about the timeframe, and I simply did not because I didn't want to potentially ruin a friendship.

So my apologies once again to everyone for the delays. There are literally 75 95% done carts at this point, just need to get him to get them over the finish line.
LMK when I need to send fundage my dude.

Its been a ride, but awesome to see all of the different progress from the initial "reverse engineering" thread to this. Just rad.

Please put me down for an MVS cart with Xenocrisis no donor. Thanks!

This is amazing work you're doing, and I'd love to be on the waiting list. I have a 161 in 1 v3 blue on the way I can use as a donor, and I'll pay the extra for xeno crisis :)

Back