What's new
You can try ordering it from another country, looks like Australia is still up.
Thanks for the heads up. But CandyCabClub terms are:

“Items from HAS, aje_fr, Darksoft and Everten are only available for purchase by customers in Australia and New Zealand.”

I genuinely wish I could help more, but these are the terms of arrangements I have with certain suppliers.

Last edited:
Might be a dumb question but I have a MVS by Omega and I need to put my carts in backwards. I'm assuming this will be the same? Can I open it up and flip 'er around if needed?
The Omega MVS doesn't load carts backwards. Certain aftermarket carts are labeled backwards. The Darksoft Mulit only appears to have a standard label on the top, so it's not a concern here.

Dk7nwTVWwAEOwZb.jpeg

Got my order in. Been hoping these would pop up again for at least a couple years now. Coincidentally, I made the switch from AES to MVS in that time, so works out well for me that MVS went up for sale. Really looking forward to it, and super glad Darksoft decided to make another batch.
Same here! I sold my AES recently and picked up an omega mvs. I already ordered and can't wait to get my neo geo multi mvs.

Damn, I'm too late. Just when I was saving my fund to pre-order this. FOMO is real.

Last edited:
From what I understand the ngdev cartridges have an extra cpu on the program board, similar to PGM. In the end it is their decision, looking how quickly bootlegs appear on aliexpress it is understandable.

Might be derailing but isn't that for encryption? IIRC the games aren't running off it, unlike PGM where I think the games with the on-board ARM are basically running the entire game on it. Could be wrong though.

Add me to the list of "oops, missed out because I unfollowed the thread due to all the noise". :(

Back