What's new
I'll take a peak tonight, overnight and get answers on all that in the morning.

That one trace being cut, seems like a small and easily repairable sacrifice to leave that pot in place, so I agree.
As promised, I am 99.99% sure I worked out the line-level audio issue with the A board.
No trace cutting, unless you want to :D
The OG volume pot stays in place as is
and you will have sound through the jamma harness and the rca jacks.

When you can, if you can verify those few questions regarding the cases I would appreciate it.

As promised, I am 99.99% sure I worked out the line-level audio issue with the A board.
No trace cutting, unless you want to :D
The OG volume pot stays in place as is
and you will have sound through the jamma harness and the rca jacks.

When you can, if you can verify those few questions regarding the cases I would appreciate it.

I will do so tonight.

I'm sorry, I started not feeling good yesterday and crashed.

That's awesome that you've got a cleaner solve!!!!

I will do so tonight.

I'm sorry, I started not feeling good yesterday and crashed.

That's awesome that you've got a cleaner solve!!!!
No rush, when you can. Get some sleep bro. Im going to test out my calculations this weekend hopefully and if all goes well, redo the PCB for the A board and change a few things on the switch board and that should be it, I will be super happy when its finished and all works as it should.

Awesome, I have a couple of questions for you.

Im testing on this parts Dash A board for fitment purposes, not sure if there are other revisions of the Dash board.

2024-05-09_10-29-53.jpg

Are these holes used/occupied in either case?
2024-05-09_10-30-56.jpg

And same for this one on the multi, does either case occupy it?
2024-05-09_10-34-36.jpg

As far as keeping the CPS1 volume pot in place, this trace WILL have to be cut. I think I like this idea :)
2024-05-09_10-32-13.jpg

Ok, I'm sincerely sorry for the delay.

All dash PCBs I have are 89626A-4 PCBs, including both in the multi's, and the spare on a SF2CE pcb.

Jasen Case -

All 3 holes noted on CN5 picture are filled, with screws attaching the "A" board to the carrier plate in the case.

At the front of the multi, the hole you've indicated is not filled/used by anything.

Lions3 Case -

Only the hole directly to the right of FB52/53 is actively used.

At the front of the multi, the hole you've indicated is not filled/used by anything.

I hope this helps, and I will be more prompt with any other info you need....I'm sorry.

Ok, I'm sincerely sorry for the delay.

All dash PCBs I have are 89626A-4 PCBs, including both in the multi's, and the spare on a SF2CE pcb.

Jasen Case -

All 3 holes noted on CN5 picture are filled, with screws attaching the "A" board to the carrier plate in the case.

Lions3 Case -

Only the hole directly to the right of FB52/53 is actively used.

I hope this helps, and I will be more prompt with any other info you need....I'm sorry.
Got it, thank you! I will probably be doing some tests today or tomorrow if I get some extra time. I want to try and wrap this up in the next few days and finalize this.

Back