What's new

awbacon1

Champion
Reaction score
I really don’t want to buy a new DIFFERENT burner for a singular chip and of course next price point that supports the Xicor seems to be multiple hundreds.

Just need to flash the MAME network board dump for Thrill Drive

Lmk :)

I have a couple of programmers that can do those chips. Do you have the chip/file/settings? If you do I can help you out if you dont find someone local to you.

I have a couple of programmers that can do those chips. Do you have the chip/file/settings? If you do I can help you out if you dont find someone local to you.
Yes I have the MAME dumps for them. I’ll dm you

I was trying to program a x76f100 recently which looks to be similar, outside of the eetools made programmers there doesn't look to be many that support them. Elnec would only add support if I bought their $1k adapter. They're a joke of a company these days, shame as their older programmers are very good.

Superpro 610p can do it:

superpro_sp610p.png

Seems to be a common programmer here.

Superpro 610p
oh I know burners exist lol...I was trying not to drop hundreds to replace my MiniPro since it's done everything Ive needed up until this one chip. At that price I could wait for a working Thrill Drive to come up and keep this board as a parts spare

Back