What's new

Gr0und_zer0

Student
Reaction score
I've been gaming on console and arcade since the NES days. I ended up here while trying to build up a CPS-2 system to help me and my coworkers train for a SSF2 competition (http://www.hackerfight.co/). I Discovered bits of info on Darksoft's muti arcade kit around the internet, and followed the trail of breadcrumbs to this forum.
At work (as a courtesy), I maintain a pair of Chinese made sit down cabs running Taito X2 SFIV. It looks like I may have to investigate adding some additional functionality to them when I'm done with my CPS-2 setup.
Hopefully I'll have something to contribute at some point, but presently I'm trying to absorb the wealth of info here.

Cheers,
Matt

Hi,
It must be awesome to work in such a place 8o
I'll ask the same in my office :whistling:
And welcome to this fantastic place !

Your guides were extremely useful. I'm currently stuck without a few necessary components to test operation, but the physical multikit install on my b-board went smoothly. Definitely was worth tracking down a rev7, gpal board to take the easy route.

Welcome aboard Matt.

Sweet place you work at. Look into installing Niko's multi on the X2 if you can.

Welcome aboard Matt.

Sweet place you work at. Look into installing Niko's multi on the X2 if you can.
I am already investigating Niko's mutli as coworkers temporarily hacked the cabs to run xboxes to play USFIV and the X2 systems inside are collecting dust. Spare hard-drives are easy to come by at my work (ISP) but I'm still trying to understand the acquisition of games and total required HD space to hold them.

Welcome aboard Matt.

I am already investigating Niko's mutli as coworkers temporarily hacked the cabs to run xboxes to play USFIV and the X2 systems inside are collecting dust. Spare hard-drives are easy to come by at my work (ISP) but I'm still trying to understand the acquisition of games and total required HD space to hold them.
128gb should be plenty, to future proof a 256 is more than enough

Get a 256GB. Once the Nesica games are released you will need over 200GB.

Sup. I’m from san jose but my brother in law lives in petaluma. I’m coming up for xmas. He lives off brown st.

Back