What's new
For Sale
That neogeo marquee looks strikingly similar to the file I emailed you when asking if you make that. You know, the email you never responded to. ;)

anyways, moving on. can you print translite mini marquees too ?

The King of Fighters XIII for Taito Vewlix Candy Cab:

SNK vs Capcom SVC Chaos for Sega Blast City / Sega New Net City / Sega Versus City Candy Cab:

free bump/feedback - I have bought a few of the art marquee sets from sellsell on ebay, and A+++.

Your prints look top notch. Any chance you can do a custom print? Here is a mock-up of what I need.

index.php

Yes. Very similar to this. I seen yours. I like things centered otherwise I'd buy yours outright.

UPDATE ~ Street Fighter V Marquee artwork for Sega Blast City / New Net City / Sega Versus City

GUNBIRD marquee artwork for Sega Blast City / New Net City / Sega Versus City:

Last edited:
Hello, dou u have any offers for a Namco Noir? At the Moment i have the TTT2 Design, but would like to Upgrade to T7. I never found any replicas for that cab

Ghouls n' Ghosts Marquee Art Set for Sega Blast City / Sega New Net City / Sega Versus City

Hello, dou u have any offers for a Namco Noir? At the Moment i have the TTT2 Design, but would like to Upgrade to T7. I never found any replicas for that cab
I have a T7 Fated Retribution in works for Vewlix. I am not unfamiliar with Namco Noir. Hopefully I can finish up soon.

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution (Taito Vewlix) ~ Available now!

Last edited:
Back