What's new
For Sale
Red DDR Sold. -NIRIN- was priced for the pair, not separately, so I updated the pricing. Alpine Surfer, one of the Jurassic Parks, and Prop Cycle have some notable damage, if I decide to take them still, there'll be a significant price reduction.

Just doing a little tidying up.

Battle Conductors, DDR Betson cab, Omatsuri Quest, Taiko HD, on-hand GunBullet X & HotD Scarlet Dawn sold. Chase Chase Jokers has basic support in testing. Fate/Grand Order Arcade has support now. Groove Coaster sold, no word yet on any clearances due to support being dropped, so I'm removing it entirely for now. Prop Cycle sold. All Pokken Tournaments are sold, now on a waitlist.

Added Gundam EXVS2 to currently available, and updated to reflect that there is a private network that supports it. Added Vewlix F/FC, Puyo Puyo eSports to currently available. Added Densha De GO!! HD (Compact) to currently available, and noting that there should be a solution to run both JP and US English loctest data. Small restock of TAITO Type X3s noted. Added Noirs, WACCAs to incoming containers.

That should be it for the next week or few; I think there's some new games to add, but I'm going to wait until after Golden Week when we get some more offers before listing anything.

Back