What's new
I only comment as per gameplay video. It looks slow and trust me game does not look even that hard from the look of it. Basically you can stand at one position and hold down Fire button, enemies poses no threat to you as they dont swarm you in one go like in Contra or Metal Slug. Stage design looks very empty as well. It lacks polish and finese but it has potential. Sadly you guys have already finished the development. Some people will enjoy the game for sure.

Heh. We got that comment a lot when we posted WIP videos: "bullets are too slow", "game's too easy"...
Now the game is played, we're rather getting comments about the game being too hard. A youtuber did a "first impressions" video recently about the game and called it a POS because he thought he could just hold down the fire button and walk through the game. He quickly got swarmed with enemies and bullets, and he quit, saying the game hadn't been tested...
It's a game you need to take the time to learn, with a weapon system that is pretty much a rock-paper-scissors one: you shoot flying bugs with rockets, you get you butt kicked; you shoot tanks with chemical grenades, you get your butt kicked. You get your butt kicked quite a lot. Until you actually open your eyes and put some thought into your play :)

I only comment as per gameplay video. It looks slow and trust me game does not look even that hard from the look of it. Basically you can stand at one position and hold down Fire button, enemies poses no threat to you as they dont swarm you in one go like in Contra or Metal Slug. Stage design looks very empty as well. It lacks polish and finese but it has potential. Sadly you guys have already finished the development. Some people will enjoy the game for sure.
Having played it, I can say that it is not very easy IMO. I can play through some games that are considered difficult one 1 credit or even 1 life. I say this just to demonstrate that I do have some gaming skill.

Some enemies do seem to actually swarm the character. They will come back from underneath after they've already drifted past.

I'm not a fan of the game, so I'm not offering any type of defense for it. I just read your comment and could immediately think of instances where I disagree.

I only comment as per gameplay video. It looks slow and trust me game does not look even that hard from the look of it. Basically you can stand at one position and hold down Fire button, enemies poses no threat to you as they dont swarm you in one go like in Contra or Metal Slug.
Yeah, good luck with that strategy, if you ever bother to play.

Back